The LifeStart Retreats booking system is open to any OCI member lifestyle center*. To list your lifestyle center on the LifeStart Retreats website, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- General description of the lifestyle center and services offered (approx. 300 words)
- Times of the year that you DO NOT want guests to be able to book a stay on a per-night basis
- Room types (twin beds, queen, king, etc.) and whether it includes a bathroom, patio, balcony, etc.
- Number of rooms available for each room type and their corresponding name/number
- Room prices for each room type (this can vary depending on the time of year, e.g. high season +10%, low season -10%, etc. Also note that this price should include meals, wellness coaching, health lectures, cooking classes, and local excursions.)
- Additional services for sale and prices for each (e.g. massage, hydro treatments, doctor consultations, etc.)
- Links to any publicly accessible online promo videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Host/Co-host portraits
- Local attractions or places of interest
- Short bios for host/co-host (approx. 50-60 words ea.)
- Contact info (address/phone/email)
- Guest testimonials (include pictures)
*OCI member lifestyle centers must agree to operate their lifestyle centers in accordance with the Health & Wellness Ministry Guidelines as outlined in the OCI Membership Application.
About LifeStart Retreats:
LifeStart Retreats is a unique “taste and see” experience of what is normally offered at OCI member lifestyle centers worldwide during regular health sessions. Guests can enjoy the same beautiful, quiet surroundings, delicious plant-based meals, informative lectures, hands-on cooking classes, personal wellness coaching, and local excursions on a per-day basis that is more flexible and cost-effective.